- Walking in the rain is not fun when it's involuntary.
- Wearing white in Bangalore during the summer showers season is probably not a good idea.
- Fourteenth floor offices are pretty awesome - as awesome as watching black clouds slowly creeping across the skies, periodically shooting bolts of lightning at the ground.
- Finding an empty auto in Bangalore on rainy evenings is about as easy as finding that needle in that haystack everybody keeps talking about.
- If you thought Bangalore auto-wallahs were assholes who always charged extra - wait till you actually manage to find an empty auto on a rainy evening. They'll ask for 5X without batting an eyelid.
- If you've been super-productive during the day and actually managed to finish everything you'd wanted to do an hour earlier than you'd expected to - well, it's a sign from the Universe to just pack and leave. Otherwise something bad is going to happen - like pounding rain just when you're leaving. And you're going to be stuck in office for an hour, waiting for the rain to stop.
- Buses are awesome. Period. How else will you feel that sense of joy when the right bus lands up just when you reach the bus stop - and it's empty!
People who are now planning to leave comments saying I should buy a car (you know who you are) - spare me.